I made a mistake or there is a mistake on the credit agreement, what should I do?

Don't worry – if there is a mistake, you can either contact us or simply amend the mistakes (eg. spelling of your name, date of birth) and sign your initials next to the changes. Then return the credit agreement to us.


More significant changes may mean that you need to speak to your insurance broker (to confirm the change with us), and we may ask you to sign a new credit agreement.

Extended feedback