1. You have the right to appeal our decision for the following reasons:
• Refusal of a credit application
• A special term or condition which is required by us in order to grant credit, including with respect to the insurance policy and or a guarantor required by us
• Withdrawal or reduction of a credit facility
• A special term or condition which is required by us in order to provide an alternative arrangement
• Refusal to offer an alternative arrangement
• The classification of a borrower as not co-operating
2. If you would like to appeal our decision, you must do so within 20 working days from the date of notification of our decision, otherwise your appeal will not be considered.
3. We will acknowledge receipt of your appeal within five working days of receiving it.
• This will include the name and contact details of your point of contact while the appeal panel adjudicates
4. If we cannot make a decision within 15 working days following receipt of your appeal we will get in touch with you to clarify:
• How long it will take to reach a decision
• The reason it will take longer than 15 working days
5. Once the appeal panel has reached a decision we will notify you within five working days , and provide an explanation for that decision.
6. The appeal panel decision is final.